PhotoDarts is committed to protecting the online privacy of visitors to its web site. We believe that greater protection of personal privacy on the web will not only protect consumers, but also increase consumer confidence and ultimately their participation in online activities. We intend to give you as much control as possible over your personal information.
The purpose of our policy is to inform you about the types of information we gather about you when you visit our site, how we may use that information, whether we disclose it to anyone, and the choices you have regarding our use of, and your ability to correct, the information.
What information does PhotoDarts collect from me?
PhotoDarts may collect information in several ways. For example, in the future we will offer you the ability to inquire about employment with our company in which case we will ask you for personal information such as your job preferences, employment history, employment status, references, skills, contact information and e-mail address. In the future, we may have pricing information available on the Web site about our products and services, in which case we may gather some personal information when you register as a customer or potential customer using our account interface. During registration, we will ask for your contact information, information about your demand for our products and services, and your e-mail address. Once you register, you are no longer anonymous to PhotoDarts and are able to take full advantage of our services. In addition to registration, we may ask you for information at other times, such as when you report a problem with our site or services, or contact the company via the corporate e-mail address. If you contact PhotoDarts, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
If you believe that any inaccurate or inappropriate information has been obtained or disseminated through your use of this Web site, you should contact a representative of PhotoDarts at here.
What are cookies and how does PhotoDarts use them?
Disclosure to Third Parties
Security of Information
We seek to ensure the security of personal information submitted by our users. When collecting credit card information for online purchases, we offer secured-server transactions that encrypt your information in transit to thwart someone from intercepting it and misusing it. When we collect other information from our users, it is stored in an area to which the general public does not have access.
Permission to Use Materials
The right to download and store or output the materials in our site is granted for the user's personal use only, and materials may not be reproduced in any edited form. Any other reproduction, transmission, performance, display or editing of these materials by any means mechanical or electronic without the express written permission of PhotoDarts is strictly prohibited. Users wishing to obtain permission to reprint or reproduce any materials appearing on this site may contact us here.
Terms and Conditions
The opinions and views expressed in any content appearing on this website do not necessarily reflect the opinions and views of PhotoDarts or its parent company, Digital Lagoon by using the website and the services of PhotoDarts, the user hereby agrees to these conditions and the additional Terms and Conditions found here.
- You agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Digital Lagoon and its owners, parents, subsidiaries, members, affiliates, officers, employees and assigns ("Company"), its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, contractors, agents, employees, licensors and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with (a) your use of the PhotoDarts service and website (collectively, “Service”) and (b) the breach by you of your representations and warranties set forth herein.
- any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity,
- your violation of any of the provisions of this or any other Agreement, or
- any information or data you supplied to Company
- When Company is threatened with suit or sued by a third party, Company may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify Company; your failure to provide those assurances may be considered by Company to be a material breach of this Agreement. Company will have the right to participate in any defense by you of a third-party claim related to your use of any of the website, with counsel of Company's choice at its expense. Company will reasonably cooperate in any defense by you of a third-party claim at your request and expense. You will have sole responsibility to defend Company against any claim, but you must receive Company's prior written consent regarding any related settlement. The terms of this Article will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement.
- COMPANY'S ENTIRE LIABILITY, AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, IN LAW, IN EQUITY, OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY SERVICE PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT IS SOLELY LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID DURING THE TERM.
- COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICE IN ANY MANNER, INCLUDING LIABILITIES RESULTING FROM
- THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR CONTENT;
- THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE CONTENT AND SERVICE;
- ANY CONTENT OR SERVICE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; OR
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER SUCH INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION WAS JUSTIFIED OR NOT, NEGLIGENT OR INTENTIONAL, INADVERTENT OR ADVERTENT. (d) COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE OR PERSONAL COMPUTER CAUSED BY THE CONTENT.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts of Johnson County, Kansas and the U.S. District Court, District of Kansas at Kansas City, in the United States of America, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.